„One Belt, One Road”
Regular scheduled Express Rail Cargo from China to Lodz, which was launched in 2013. We provide flexible rail freight services in partnership with a leading Rail service provider on the route China – Central and Eastern Europe as well as to the EU countries.We offer rail transport form Łódź(Poland) to Chengdu(China) and from Chengdu(China) to Łódź(Poland). Transit countries are Kazakhstan, Russia and
Belarus. Each train consists of 41 wagons, 40' of loaded containers. Railway transport from the time of loading to the rail terminal in Lodz takes 12 days.
The price contains:
- hire of container;
- preparation of railway bills SMGS;
- customs clearance and THC in China and Poland carried out in the system of simplified procedures;
- current information about the consignment.
- We also offer shipment of LCL cargo from FCA Chengdu to Lodz. To prepare offer, our employee need CBM and weight of cargo.
We offer complete logistics service for our clients, including:
- ability to receive imported goods directly from the manufacturer in China;
- safety and security during road transport – GPS seals (extra charge);
- comprehensive warehousing services in Lodz (extra charge);
- unloading and transportation of goods to the place specified by the customer in the EU – distribution in the EU, Russia and Belarus (extra charge).
- We achieve substantial time and financial savings thanks to the applied IT solutions, so that customs clearance is done in the process of forming a train. Transported goods are insured by the railway operator for the time being transported to delivery to the recipient. Comprehensive service along the route also includes functioning of modern security system that monitors the transport with daily customer notification of shipment status.